Samstag, 21. Januar 2017

Song des Tages: Back On My Hill




(Faithful Breath: "Back On My Hill", aus dem gleichnamigen Album, 1980)

The wind in your dream like ice on your face
The green land of hope dissolving in pain
You feel the blow like a frosty skin
Hear the voice whisper to your ear:
Let me in - open your mind

I'm back on my, back on my hill
(...)
Down to see you, down to see you, down to see you

The light in your thoughts cries out of your mind
The green land of hope looks ever so kind
You feel your sense running out tonight
See the haze cover all your dreams:
Now I'm here to take you away

I'm back on my, back on my hill
I see your eyes keep living still
The shine of life it's hard to kill
Back on my hill, back on my hill
I'm gleaming down to take a chill
Down to hear you, down to near you, down to cheer you

Back on my hill, back on my hill
Leave your world below
Yeah, here we go
Back on my hill, back on my hill (...)


Keine Kommentare: