Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

Song des Tages: Lost Control




(Anathema: "Lost Control", aus dem Album "Alternative 4", 1998)

Life has betrayed me once again,
I accept: some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony,
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.

Yes, I am falling ... how much longer till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?

I'm coming to an end,
I've realized what I could have been.
I can't sleep so I take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
I admit I've lost control.


2 Kommentare:

darkmoon hat gesagt…

Hach, schöööön. Da krieg ich nostalgische Gefühle!! -)

Anabelle hat gesagt…

DAS gefällt mir auch sehr, danke für die Entdeckung! Kannte ich noch gar nicht. :)